Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Fun

1.  C's class "wrote" letters to Santa last week.  Her wish list cracked me up!
 
 
Vacuum, dolls and kitchen pots.  Someone is training to be a wife and mama.  I swear her biological clocks tics louder than mine!
 
2.  Friday night we had my work Christmas party.
 
 
We always have a good time and stay up way too late hanging out with co-workers.
 
3.  I saw a Sharpie ad the other day where they wrapped a gift in craft paper then decorate the paper using a black Sharpie.  It looked like a coloring page so that inspired me to do all of C's gifts like that.  I then let her color all of them.  It was a HUGE hit!
 
 
 
 
She keeps coming back to color a little more on them each day so maybe by Christmas they will be fully colored.
 
4.  Yesterday, C had her first dance recital. 
 
C and her friends Lucie and Hadley
 
She was really excited about getting on stage and dancing.
 
 
We knew she didn't have a clue about what she was about to do and her first 2 seconds on stage confirmed that.

 
I'm pretty sure she was telling her teacher she didn't want to stay.  Thankfully she did what we do, ignore her and walk off.  Then she doesn't have a choice but to stay.
 
She was a little hesitant at first,
 
 
but she finally got the hang of it.

 
Her class did a great job considering their age and they were all really cute!

 


 
We were so proud of her and she has really enjoyed herself this semester at dance.  She has come out of her shell a little bit and made some new friends.  For now, we will be sticking with dance until she tells me she doesn't want to do it anymore.

1 comment:

Erin said...

How precious are those recital pictures!! And I'm pretty darn impressed with your drawing skills on the packages! Super cute!