Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Random Wednesday

 
1.  I'll state the obvious...there ain't a whole lot going on at the Miller house.  Hence the lack of blogging.
 
2.  We are going through an ice cream phase.   She "needs" it every night.  Sadly, it doesn't happen every night.
 
 
 
3.  She likes to dress like me.

 
4.  I love the week leading up to Mother's Day.  I get sweet little crafts each day.

 
5.  It's teacher appreciation week (aka the week that I stress over what to get her teachers).  I kept it simple this time.  Plain tumblers + vinyl initials + chocolate =

 
6.  Brent and I are on a fasting diet that my brother and mom have been doing.  We are on day 3 and we have both already lost a few pounds.  Basically we are just eating between the hours of 12pm and 8pm for 4 days then normal eating the other 3.  I find it a little tough because by 12 I've already had breakfast and a snack.  The good news is I'm drinking twice as much water as I used to.
 
7.  The other day on our way home, C told me she wanted to go to heaven and wash Jesus' feet.  Guess she is paying attention when I read to her.
 
8.  We have hit the "why" stage in life.  Everything is why.  Why do I have to go to bed?  Why is it raining?  Why does the sun go away?  Why do you have to work?  Why do things cost money?  Why do you have a mole on your face?   Why do I have to buckle?  It drives Brent nuts but he loves to throw it back at her.  Of course she gets away with the simple answer, 'I don't know.  It just does.'  Car rides are never dull.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We, too are in the "why" stage. It drives me bonkers! Ha!