Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rockin' the Weekend

We have rocked this weekend like no other.  We've been non-stop for 2 days and we don't plan on slowing down.
 
Saturday was spent outside doing chores around the yard and doin' a little playin'.
 
3rd summer enjoying our water table.
 
Saturday night we went to Sam and Sadie's Barnyard Bash.
 
 
I made C this bandanna skirt that morning and I thought she looked so cute.
 
 
C had so much fun at the party but who wouldn't when there's a petting zoo...
 

 
tractor rides...


 
cute cupcakes...

 
and friends...
 
JP was not feeling picture time.

 
Sunday was a BIG day for us.  Several months back, I got us tickets to see the Broadway play The Lion King in Nashville.  I decided not to tell C until the day of so she wouldn't ask everyday when we were going.
This morning I told her I had a big surprise for her after church.  She got really excited and did better than normal in church.  As soon as we got in the car, I told her we were going to pick up Momoi and then going to see The Lion King.
 
Her reaction...

What?
 
I'm positive she thought we were going to see a movie but was super surprised by the show.
 



The play was hands down the best thing I've ever seen.  The way the performers portray the animals is amazing!  It makes me really excited about The Beauty and the Beast tickets I just bought.
 
C was so good through the whole thing and barely moved.  As soon as it was over, she asked to watch it again.  Score!
 
And at the end of the day, C just couldn't handle any more fun.
 


No comments: