Friday, November 15, 2013

Playing Catch Up

 
 What's been going on in our little world?
 
Last weekend we had a play date with some friends and went to lunch.
 

 Monday, C got to spend the day with Momoi.  They enjoyed their morning "coffee" together.
 
 
They ran errands, went to see Nanny and went to lunch.  They might have gotten ice cream too.
 
 
And this is how I was greeted when I picked her up Monday afternoon after not seeing her since lunch on Sunday.

 
Can you tell she was SUPER excited to see me?
 
 
I got Brent and I tickets to last night's Titans vs Colts game.

 
We had really good seats and had a blast!

 
It was a close game but "Luck" was on our side and the Colts WON!

This weekend we plan to chill a bit and on Sunday my mom and I are taking C to see The Rockettes!  All parties are over the top excited!

No comments: