Monday, November 25, 2013

Randoms

 
Well another week is gone I spent the entire week coughing my head off.  Literally.  I started last Sunday with an annoying cough every few minutes that progressed into a cough every breath.  I finally got some relief over the weekend but instead of coughing every breath, I coughed every 30 minutes.  But because I've coughed so much over the past week, it feels like I'm getting hit with a spiked baseball bat with every cough.  It's been amazing.
 
Anyway, the coughing didn't stop us from doing some fun things.
 
Last Sunday, my mom and I took C to see The Rockettes.
 
 
The show was amazing and C had the best time!  She didn't move the whole show and cried at the end (that's her way of telling us she enjoyed it).  She has asked every day to go back so this might become a little tradition.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the grocery store the other day, C spotted the Funfetti cake mix and just had to have it along with the hot pink icing and sprinkles that were pictured on the box. 
 
This weekend she made us a batch of cupcakes. 
 
 
She was very proud of her work of offers us one after every meal.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
We were in dire need of a new Christmas tree and we've always talked about getting a white one.  Well yesterday we made brought one home. 
 
 
We LOVE it!
 
  At first we were just putting it together to make sure the lights worked but once C saw it, she begged to decorate it.  This goes against every bone in my body to have a Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving but I was feeling her energy so I decorated it.  She has told me a hand full of times that it is so pretty and that she just loves our tree.  Precious.
 
I still have some work to do on it but it is mostly done which kind of makes me happy.  Now, we just have to drag all the other Christmas junk decorations out and finish decorating the house.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
And speaking of Christmas, I'm over the top excited that I can say I'm 99% done with Christmas shopping!  I did major damage over the weekend and I only have 1 more gift to buy.  I'm not sure how I managed to be this on top of things but I am and it's great!  Now I just have the fun part of wrapping all of it up. 

No comments: