Monday, May 9, 2011

A Whole Lot Going On

This weekend was jammed packed full of events.

Friday night Jason had his graduation from Georgia Tech.  We were sad that we weren't able to go but we were definitely there in spirit!
 WAY TO GO UNCLE MAYO!!!!

That same night, Brent, Cecilia and I headed to Brent's hometown so we could spend some family time with his family.  We had a very low key weekend (just the way I like it) and even stayed home to watch the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.

On Sunday, we all got together for lunch to celebrate all us mothers on our very special day.

We tried to get a picture of all 3 granddaughters but it didn't go so well!  As soon as I sat Cecilia down she tried crawling to me.  If she sat still, Nora moved.  Aubrey was the only one we could get to look the same in every picture!
 This was the best I got and Cecilia looks constipated!  Oh well!  I'm hoping Kaci got at least one good one.

We headed back early so I could spend some time with my mom.  The trip home is never as quick as the one there.  By hour 2, we were all going crazy and getting very bored.  Cecilia had had enough of her car seat by then too!
 We finally made it home and enjoyed a nice cookout at our house with my parents.  My Dad made the fixins and brought the meat for Brent to grill.  Mom and I couldn't ask for anything better than not to have to lift too many fingers!

We topped our night off with a trip to a new dessert shop, Sweet CeCe's.  Brent and I heard their advertisement on the radio on the way home and knew we had to try it.  It did not disappoint!

I was once again blessed with another fabulous Mother's Day and showered with many texts, wonderful gifts and cards!
To bad my daughter wasn't as thrilled with me as I was with her!  :)

No comments: