Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've become a major slacker in posting and I really hate playing catch up on so many days but that's life.
 
On Thanksgiving, we started our day watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and stayed in our pj's until after lunch.  After showers, we headed to my parent's for Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family.  I was super awesome and documented the whole thing...NOT.  My camera stayed in my purse the entire night and I didn't get a single picture!  Good thing I bought that new camera to document our lives.
 
Friday, Brent had to work so C and I stayed at home and chilled.  I'm not much of a Black Friday shopper but decided I wanted to go out later once all the madness settled.  My parents offered to come hang out with C so Brent and I got a date night!  Sweet!
 
We went to dinner then hit a few stores.  Just as I had hoped, the stores were clear and we were able to get 95% of our Christmas shopping done!  And I still got all the deals I needed!  I even managed to shop for our Christmas angel for work.  Score!
 
Saturday, we decked the halls at the Miller house.  Or at least got started.
 
 
Cecilia is really into Christmas this year and is fascinated with our Christmas trees.  This year is going to be really fun at our house!

 
And I'm enjoying our nights on the couch with just our tree lights on.
 
Oh and look at me, I even have some gifts under the tree already.  They just need bows.

 
While Brent and I were shopping on Friday, we noticed that our mall has a little train for the kids to ride.  Being the awesome parents we are, we took Cecilia to the mall on Sunday to ride.


 
She was beside herself!  I got volunteered to ride with her and she thought it was the coolest thing ever!
 
 
She talked about it the rest of the day.  We might have to go back and get Daddy to ride too!  :)
 
We had a really nice long weekend and looking forward to Christmas festivities coming up.

1 comment:

Danielle K. said...

We wanted to take Chloe on a train ride but couldn't figure out where it loaded. Maybe we'll try harder next time :)