Monday, December 3, 2012

Little Helper

Saturday my dad was raking the leaves while Cecilia and I were down hanging out and asked if C would want to play in them.
 
 
She wasn't sure at first so I took off running with her and jumped in.  She loved it!
 
 
We started throwing the leaving up and then I started tossing her in by herself.

 
My dad moved on to a different pile so C could still play.  Well her playtime didn't last much longer because she decided she needed to help Pap.
 
She "helped" him move his trailer to the road so they could load the leaves up.  Then started grabbing handfuls and putting them in the trailer.
 
 
 
 
She even helped out with the raking. 
 
 
She was so cute out there helping my dad.  She would come hang around my mom and I for a minute then tell us she needed to go see Pap.
 
And apparently she did such a good job that she got a little moola at the end of the day!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Aww, what a good little helper! I want to come back over to visit soon and see my little buddy! :)

Momoi said...

And what a cute little helper with her red hairbow!