Thursday, June 13, 2013

Little Trooper

I think I've told Cecilia no less than 100 times a day how proud I am of her for being such a big girl about her tear duct surgery.  She was such a trooper all day and didn't shed a tear until after the surgery.
 
 
The staff at Vanderbilt Children's made us all feel so comfortable and it made all the difference in the world.  She arrived to surgery in style after a mini chase with her daddy down the hall.

 
The doctor said she did great and didn't cry once! 
 
The surgery was a little more than we expected but her ducts were a lot worse than we thought.

 
C was out of it for a bit but perked up when ice cream arrived.  It heals everything.

 
She's doing great now and the only way you would know she had anything done was her little black eye.

 
She continues to amaze me at how well she adjusts to situations and I could not be more proud of her.

No comments: