Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Woes

I don't know about you, but summer makes me HATE going into work everyday.  I can barely drag my hindend out of bed each morning and I spend the entire morning trying to wake up.  It also makes me super lazy in the afternoons.  C has usually played outside all day at school so she doesn't mind a slower pace evening.
 
We did manage to get out on Thursday night to enjoy Sonic's half priced milkshakes.
 
 
 
Friday night, we shipped C off to my parent's because Brent and I both had things to accomplish this weekend and it didn't require extra "help."  C didn't mind though.  She loves being anywhere we're not and cries when we pick her up.  Some days she even cries when I pick her up from school and doesn't want to go home.  Makes a mama feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I told her there used to be a day when I couldn't peel her off me.  Back then I wished for these days so I don't get too upset.
 
Sunday, we spent the day outside in C's little pool. 
 
 
She is going through a monster phase and likes to roar and scare us.  May have something to do with the fact that we've watched Monsters Inc EVERY night this week.
 
We spent the evening eating popicles and playing on the swingset.

 
Oh and going to bed early.  Too bad it didn't help anyone's mood this morning.
 

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is so cute -- darling bathing suit! I think she needs to make a trip up to Louisville to go to the zoo (and so you can visit me!!)! :)

Momoi said...

I like her dog ears :)