Monday, August 12, 2013

L-A-Z-Y

Our weekend played out just like I had hoped, we did absolutely nothing.  The rain kept us inside most of the day on Saturday so I did a few minor projects.  On the top of my list was getting C's reading chair finished.
 
 
My mom got her the chair awhile ago and I slapped paint on it two months ago and then it sat and sat and sat.  Finally, this weekend I got it done!  I know it's nothing major but it is a To Do marked off my list.
 
Sunday, for all of 5 minutes C played in her pool.  Good thing Daddy spent 30 minutes getting it all set up.

 
I think the only reason she said she wanted to "swim" was so she could eat a popsicle in the pool.  As soon as she was done with it, she was done with the pool.
 
And I guess C was feeling a little bloated from all the popsicles because she laid down last night to do some crunches.

 
Seriously, not my child.
 
Even though I wished for a calm, relaxing weekend, I felt bad for not doing anything.  Dumb I know but it might have been too lazy for me.  Looks like I will just have to make up for it next weekend.  :)

No comments: