Friday, August 9, 2013

Whew! It's Friday.

It's 9:30pm and this nugget has FINALLY chilled out for the night.
 
 
She has run wide open ALL night making our evening together feel twice as long.  Have mercy!  But we've pretty much run wide open all week so she doesn't know any better.
 
Monday Brent and I went out for anniversary while my dad stayed with C.  I can't you how much I love having a real conversation without hearing, 'Mama, color with me.'  'Mama, look at me.'  'Mama, can I have that.'
 
Tuesday night my mom and C hung out while I went to a meeting and ran some errands.
 
And last night we signed C up for dance class.  She is beyond excited and has asked every hour when she is going to dance.  One of her friends from school is also taking which made it all the better.  Pretty sure I had the only kid screaming that she didn't want to leave.
 
The weatherman says it supposed to rain all weekend which means we will have a slower weekend.  Or so I hope.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Is she dancing with a group in Franklin or BG?