Sunday, October 20, 2013

In A Flash

Where did the week go?  It seemed to happen in a flash as did the weekend.
 
Saturday, C and I went to get our hair done.  She told to her teacher on Friday that she was getting it cut and colored (repeating what I had told her I was getting done).  And before the appointment told me she wanted her hair colored yellow.  Didn't happen but she was really good as always for Betty.
 
 
Saturday turned out to be extremely cold so we stayed indoors and I whipped up C some pumpkins shirts.

 
I had mama's guilt because she had zero festive shirts.  Quick trip to Walmart solved that.
 
Sunday afternoon, we, along with everyone else in a 50 mile radius of BG, went to Jackson's Orchard.  We typically try to avoid large crowds but I really wanted to take C so we sucked it up and went.

 
She had a blast playing and going to the petting zoo.

 
She had no interest in the hayride so we spent the majority of our 3 hours there on the playground. 
 
With no nap and that much play, I was expecting an early bedtime but she has been hyper ever since we left.  She just finally closed her eyes!
 
Monday is coming all too soon.

No comments: