Monday, February 10, 2014

A Little Q&A Session with C

These answers are based on C's almost 4 year old self.

What is your favorite food?  Noodles (aka spaghetti)

What is your favorite color?  Purple

What is your favorite drink?  Juice

What is your favorite snack?  Skittles and Jelly Beans (I can't say this it too accurate because she had a mouthful of Skittles at the time and we had had jelly beans earlier)

Who is your best friend?  Mama (I would normally find this super sweet but she has told me all weekend that she doesn't like me and wants to go live with my parents.)

Who is your best friend at school?  Addyson

What is your favorite thing to do?  Crafts and iPad  (great combo of Brent and I!)

What is your favorite thing to do?  Go to the bookstore and library.

Where is your favorite place to eat?  McDonalds (another shocker because here lately she has been requesting Cracker Barrel.)

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Play in my tent

What is your favorite thing to do with Mama?  Play

What is your favorite tv show?  SpongeBob

What is your favorite breakfast?  Lucky Charms

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A builder and a mama.

No comments: