Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Very Much Planned

By now, our family and friends know we are expecting our second child.  It's been fun telling them over the past month and I've loved seeing/hearing everyone's reaction. 

 In the last couple of weeks, we've told co-workers and people associated with our jobs and the response I seem to be getting a lot is, 'uh was this planned?'  I find this to be a very odd response because I'm a 31 year old married gal with one child already who is just 4.  It's not like I'm 40 with a 20 year old.

I've never been quiet about the fact that I want multiple children (3 to be exact) so I'm not sure why me announcing my pregnancy has been such a shock to people.  

This baby was very much planned.

 We decided last spring that it was time to add another child to the mix.  I knew it wouldn't happen overnight as it took a little over a year for me to get pregnant with C but for some reason I wasn't expecting it to take as long as the first.  I have prayed hard and been VERY patient over the last year and we couldn't be happier!

So just in case you were wondering, baby #2 is not a surprise.  Now if #3 comes shortly after, yes you can be assured that it is a surprise and you will find my husband at the morgue.  He would literally DIE!  He isn't on the 3rd child train just yet.  ;)

No comments: