Monday, July 21, 2014

Blur

From last Saturday on has been a complete blur for me.  We stayed busy everyday with fun activities but I'm so glad that week is over.

To start our crazy week, C had a birthday party for one of her friends at the gym.  She was a little shy about the whole thing at first but once 2 of her other friends showed up, it was game on.



After the party, one of her friend's mom took the girls to the mall and completely spoiled them with a ride on the carousel, shopping and a trip to the candy store.


The girls were so cute!  One of them would find something and yell 'oh look how cute this is!' and the other girls would come running.


They had the best time!

After that, C and I met up with Alicia and Eli for dinner and a trip to Barnes and Noble.


Eli helped convince C that a baby brother wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.  She is still holding out for a sister though.

Sunday night kicked off VBS at my parent's church and this year we decided to take C.  One of her friends from our church was going so we thought C would enjoy it.

She cried every night I left her but quickly got over and had a blast.

C and her friend from our church 

The last night of VBS they had family night where they shared with the parents what all they've learned during the week.  They also had dinner and a magic show.


C loved watching Mr. Magic as did a lot of the parents.  :)

And this is what a week of running from sun up to sun down will do to ya.


And to end our crazy week, the Konow's had a bunch of families over Saturday night to eat and let the kids play together.


Kids ran wild all night while the adults talked and made sure they didn't kill each other or tear the house down.

Whew!  I've never been so glad to have a nothing week in all my life.  I haven't been feeling that great and running all day and night just about killed me.  Baby #2 ain't playin' around.

And speaking of baby #2, I got sick the other night as C and I laid down for bed.  I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom and I told her to get her daddy.  We all know I'm a complete baby in this department and  I need cold water and a cold rag ASAP.  Thankfully, I have a husband who has an iron stomach when it comes to this subject who will bring me my items and who doesn't mind standing over me to ask questions on how I got sick.  Really?

Anyway, the other night B had to work late and right before C got into bed, she said, 'Mama.  Since Daddy isn't here, if you get sick, I'll get you your water and a wet rag.'


Sweet right?  She is such a little helper.

No comments: