Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Last

We had, what we're assuming is our last, dance recital over the weekend.  C proclaimed around Christmas that she HATES dance.  It has been awful dragging her almost in tears to dance each week.  My mama nerves couldn't handle the drama so I told her she could stop dance after her dance recital.

The funny thing is, she lives for dancing on the big stage.



We've been with most of these girls for two years so its going to be sad not seeing them each week.




Thankfully some of them are taking gymnastics with us over the summer so we get to see their pretty little smiles weekly.


I have to say, I'm not sad about her quitting dance.  After a 3 hour recital on Saturday, I'm happy to say peace out to dance.  It's clear her heart is more into gym right now and I'm good with that.  Except, I have this huge fear she will fall and break her arm but that could happen anytime.

Only time will tell if we get back into dance but for right now, C eat, sleeps and breaths gym.



No comments: