Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Weekend

Saturday, one of C's school friends threw a graduation party for their class.  It was a pool party and they all had a blast!


They swam and giggled all night long.


C and her sweet friend Avery. 


We have been so blessed with a good group of kids and parents and it's going to be hard to say goodbye.


I mean look at them... 


so much love and happiness.

Sunday, was a very lazy day for us.  *insert choir singing hallelujah.*  


U took a long nap after church which gave me plenty of time to work on some projects for an upcoming baby shower.  Other than that, there was a whole lot of nothing going on at our house.

And I have to document us all matching for church.


Shocked face that everyone cooperated!

And we FINALLY got to spread the news that my brother and sister in law are expecting!!


I am completely beside myself!  C is crossing her fingers for a girl.

I posted this picture on IG and everyone that we were having a baby.  First off, umm no.  As bad as I want another baby, now is not the right time for us.  I've just now stopped having nightmares about my delivery.  Second, I get the confusion even though I posted baby MAYEUR.  It's hard to remember that's not my last name anymore.  We are over the moon excited and can't wait to meet our new niece/nephew.


No comments: