Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happenings

Last Wednesday, I had an overnight work meeting in Cincinnati.  It was my first night away from Uryah and I'm proud to say I only had one small meltdown before I left.  It does not get easier the second time around.


After our meeting, I knew we were going to go to a Reds game so I dressed the kids in their Reds gear to be with me in spirit.  :)


Baseball games are always way more enjoyable in person.  I had a good time and it was a fun middle of the week outing.

I came home in enough time Thursday to finish up a few last minute things for a baby shower I was helping host on Saturday.

The mama to be isn't finding out the sex of the baby so we did a You Are My Sunshine theme.








I thought it turned out so cute and we had so much fun showering Baby Sanford.  Now I'm just sitting on pins and needles waiting for his/her arrive so I can run out and buy all things boy or all things girl.

 While we were at the shower, B went to Cincinnati to go to a Reds game with his dad to celebrate Father's Day with him.

This is the kids I miss you face. 


I let them fall asleep in my bed since B would be gone and I managed to capture this sweet moment between them. 


They are both dead asleep but clearly even in the deepest sleep, they need to be touching.

Sunday for Father's Day, we didn't do much but go to church and relax.


Well that's a lie.  We did go to my parent's house Sunday night for dinner to celebrate B and my dad so we just changed our relaxing locations.

No comments: