Friday, November 20, 2015

Torture

Every year around this time, I torture my family with family pictures for Christmas card purposes.  Every year I hear a lot of moaning and groaning and a lot of 'I don't wanna.'  Every year it's a circus and this year was no different except we added one more to our act.

My dad (the photographer) and I decided we wanted to take the pictures at WKU's campus.  There are several cool places to take pictures so we decided to try it out.  I'm very pleased with how they turned out despite U being completely DONE 30 minutes in.  Short nap and almost dinner time is a bad combo for him.



I can't handle that she looks 10 in this picture.  


U was more interested he his surrounding than the camera.






There are about 50 horrendous pictures of either U throwing a fit, someone with their eyes closed or me jumping up calling quits on the whole thing.  I'm pretty sure a paid photographer would charge me double for the hot mess we always seem to be on these days.

1 comment:

Momois said...

Precious if I do say so myself!