Sunday, September 18, 2016

Life's CliffsNotes

Here are the CliffsNotes on our life lately.

We spent a Saturday at the Nashville Library.






As always, we had a great time and even got to see a puppet show while we were there.

We got another visit from my SIL and Jack.


We LOVE when they come to town! 


The jury is still out if Jack loves all the craziness his cousins seem to bring to the party.  :)

C got to cheer with the South Warren High School cheerleaders one Friday night game.


To say she had a blast is an understatement. 


She ate up every minute of it.




I mean how stinkin' cute do the little girls look?


The only part she wasn't digging was the stunt portion.  


She was so afraid they would drop her.


I was extremely proud of her for participating.  Since she is so shy, I knew she would back out after hearing none of her friends were participating but girlfriend didn't care.  She wanted to cheer with the big girls.  There were two other older girls from her school in her group so she made friends with them.


I love that she steps out of her comfort zone and tries new things.

Labor Day weekend, we headed north to visit B's family.

My in-laws bought the older girls tickets to see Beauty and the Beast on Saturday night at the local theater. 



They were pumped about the show.

The grands with all their grandchildren.



After the show, the girls were able to go backstage and meet some of the cast.

Belle

Chip and Ms. Pots.

One night last week, we had a playdate with our favorite 3.5 year old, Eli.



It's nonstop running, playing, sliding, jumping when they get together.
  

C's school had a breakfast with grandparents the Friday before Grandparent's Day so my mom went with her.


That same day, she requested I come have lunch with her.


Then that night, we made our annual trip to the Balloon Classic in town.




The wind was pretty bad that night so most of the balloons couldn't get up for the glow.  Thank goodness for the bounce houses.  The night would have been a complete bust.

The next night, we attended C's friend's birthday party.  Her friend got a balloon making kit and I whipped out my balloon making skills and made dogs for everyone.  I managed to pull out one hat for the birthday girl. 


We've been busy this weekend with yet another birthday party where I failed to get any pictures because I was running my mouth the whole time.  We also made a trip to see my Nanny for her birthday and finished the night with dinner with my parents.  

And now, we are resting up for the week.

No comments: