Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sha Na Na

Sha na na, hey, hey goodbye.

The go cart is officially out of our lives and I couldn't be happier! We upgraded Brent to, in his words, a more adult car. Today we purchased this little beauty...
We knew once I got pregnant that his car probably wasn't going to be baby convenient due to the small backseats and we knew a new car was in our near future. He found this one (Jeep Grand Cherokee) last week and we both liked it well enough to make it our new car. I'm really excited and can't wait to cruise around town when it isn't raining cats and dogs.
Brent did make me promise that if we got this car that I wouldn't make fun of it like I did the Celica. I told him I wouldn't have anything to complain about in the new car. It sat up off the ground and didn't look like a matchbox car! I thought it was funny that he would make such a request. Guess my subtle complaints weren't so subtle! :)

*Disclaimer...these are not the actual pictures of either car. Due to the rain, I was unable to get pictures of either car. Brent seemed to be worried that I wasn't using the actual pictures, but I think you all get the idea!

No comments: