Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Night

Friday night Brent and I decided we needed a much needed family night out of the house. Since Brent has never been to Chaney's Diary Barn I thought it would be fun to go and enjoy the ice cream and the great weather.
After a quick bite in town, we headed to Chaney's.
They have so many different flavors and I LOVE that it is homemade! After much deliberation, Brent got a 2 scoop peach waffle cone (the thing was huge!!) and I settled for a small scoop of chocolate.

We took our ice cream outside to a double rocker and took in our surrounds. Even though it is located on a main road, you feel like you are out in the country and we had a wonderful evening outside.
Brent enjoying his ice cream and Cecilia enjoying catching a few z's.

Ah someone remembered that Momma was there and needed a picture too!


I was afraid that Cecilia would sleep through the whole experience but once I was done with my ice cream she woke up so she too got to enjoy the view.
I was so glad we got out of the house and had family night. It is so hard finding activities we can do with Cecilia since she can't do much right now but this was perfect. Now I can't wait to take her when she can enjoy the ice cream!

No comments: