Thursday, April 28, 2011

Paparazzi

I've been borrowing my dad's camera for about a week.  He has the mega camera with big lens and big flash.  I LOVE it and borrow every chance I get.  And I usually keep it for as long as I can as well!

There hasn't been too many times over the past couple of days that I haven't had the camera in my hand taking random shots (I think I took like 60 something within a matter of two hours).


 Brent walked in the other day to me laying on the floor camera in hand clicking away.  He looked at me and said 'so is this what you are going to be doing these days?'  Why yes, yes it is!



Luckily, Cecilia doesn't care and goes along about her business as if a camera hasn't been in her grill for the past 6 days.
 She is such a good sport and now knows how celebrities feel!


 Poor girl can't even eat in peace.

The paparazzi has done its job this week so the camera has to go back.  If not, we could have a 1000 pictures of Cecilia playing with her toys.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Looks like Cecilia has enjoyed herself in every room in the house from the kitchen to the bedroom! I love the picture of her and her baby doll.