Saturday, April 9, 2011

She Gots Her Hair Did

Today was Cecilia's first haircut.

 I know she doesn't have much hair but she had this rat tail that was killing me!  Plus, I wanted her looking her best for Mayo's wedding.

I kept going back and forth of whether or not it really needed it so I left the final decision up to my hairdresser because I knew she would be honest whether she needed one or not.

 After scoping the situation out, she agreed the tail had to go!  Along with quite a bit of other hair!

 Cecilia did so good through the whole thing!  She sat still, keep her head straight and never cried.  Of course Betty having the amazing skills that she does, it last all of 3 minutes!  By the time Cecilia figured out what was going on, she was done!

 She looks so much better and her hair actually looks thicker!  The only downer is now she really could pass for a boy!


The best part of the whole thing for me was the same person that gave me my first hair cut was able to give my daughter her first hair cut!  Thanks Betty!  We love you!

No comments: