Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gifts

This week has had my brain going bananas!  With it being Teacher Appreciation, I have been in major thinking mode on what to get Cecilia's teachers.  I sent them the little baskets other day but wanted to do something else plus I still needed to get the school cook something too.  Its difficult to know what they like and to get a gift that covers a big age range is hard (2 of the teachers are younger than me and the other is my mom's age).

I hit my favorite idea spot, Pinterest, to get some inspiration.  I saw several ideas people making pencil flower arrangements or other teacher related things but I wanted to give them something they could use either at school or their homes.  The hunt was on and after HOURS spent on Pinterest, I finally settled on the decorative initials.



I'm happy with the way they turned out and hope they like them and can use them.


And since I have never laid eyes on the lady who cooks, I grabbed a tumbler for her.  I love them and one can't ever have too many of them.


I am so very thankful for these women who take care of Cecilia when I can't.  They have been amazing to her and I couldn't ask for better teachers.  They brag and dote on her as if she were theirs.  I'm just sad she can't stay in that class forever.

No comments: