Monday, May 21, 2012

The Run Down

Friday was a free/work day for me.  There was a work related event going on in BG and my boss was nice enough to let me have a day out of the office to go.  The event...diesel drag races at a local drag strip!  Not really a place one would normally find me but I sometimes like to throw on my redneck boots and join the fun.

The funnier part was my company...


C's school was closed because of a funeral at the church so she got to go with me.  I found a spot where we could sit in the car and watch the races.  We had a blast!  C loves playing in the car with all the buttons, knobs and steering wheel so she was in heaven!  Couple that with tons of snacks and she could barely control herself!


Brent and I were supposed to go back that night with another couple but they ended up having to cancel the event because a couple of transformers blew.  Date night was over before it ever got started.

Saturday, was a nice and hot so we decided it was time to get Cecilia's water table out.


I forgot how much she loved that thing.


She played and giggled and carried on all afternoon.


Sunday, we had my cousin's high school graduation.


It was crazy to see him in his cap and gown walking the line.


Seriously, this was just yesterday right?


Hard pill to swallow when you remember him this small and then all of a sudden you have a grown man in front of you.


If I'm this sentimental about my cousin graduating, you can only imagine how I will be when C graduates.  I might need meds!

No comments: