Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 3

Today is Brent's birthday and at our house that means you are king for the day.  I'll cook anything he likes and he gets to pick the activities for the day.
 
With that being said, I was not surprised by the day we had.  For lunch he requested chili dogs and fries which I'm pretty sure what I fixed for his birthday dinner last year.
 
 
Instead of a birthday cake, Brent wanted apple crisp.  It was the first time I made it and I'm not so sure it turned out right.  Brent said it was good and that's all that really mattered.
 
As for our activities today, we stayed in watched the Red's game, played, took naps and danced in the rain...
 
 
 
We managed to get out of the house for dinner.
 
 
There was no surprise we ended up at Mellow Mushroom.

 
Yum!  And because it was Brent's birthday, he got a special dessert...

 
well he thought it was his special treat.

 
A pint size chocoholic thought it was hers.

 
 
And since it was raining AGAIN, we settled for a movie to end the night.

 
It was the day Brent wanted and he got it.

No comments: