Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

Our weekend kicked off with a Girls Night In for Cecilia and I.
 
 
We snuggled up on the couch, watched a movie and ate snacks.

 
After the movie, we played and had a picnic.

 
Then Cecilia pretended she was in marching band.

 
Saturday was a big day for us.  Brent's parents gave us their Reds tickets so we could go watch our annual game.  Brent would love to go to more but it never seems to work out.

 
The weather was perfect and we enjoyed being able to relax and not have to entertain anyone.
 
Cecilia apparently had a big time herself.
 
 
My parents took her to The Garden Patch in Smiths Grove where she had the time of her life!

 
 
 
Pretty sure she could have cared less about Brent and I.



 
 
 
I told my dad before we left to take a few pictures so I could see what she did...

 
and during the middle of the game I got an email saying he ONLY took 100 pictures!

 
 

We could tell yesterday that she spent the day with her grandparents because she wouldn't listen and was sent to timeout several times.  And to top it all off, at her last major meltdown, she cried for my mom.  Awesome.  I told Brent this was the worst payback EVER.  Pretty sure I remember sitting in my bedroom floor at times crying, telling my mom I wanted my Nanny.
 
Totally looking forward to the teenage (hormonal) years because I was a real peach.

No comments: