Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Special Day

This year my parents decided that they wanted to take Cecilia on a special outing to celebrate her birthday.  We decided that Chuck E Cheese was a good option because C has been begging us to take her and my head hurt just thinking about going.
 
She got a bonus treat of getting to spend the night with them on Monday night because my mom was off work the next day.  It would be an understatement that C was excited.  She may or may not have told me that I wasn't allowed at Momoi and Pap's.  And she may or may not have told me she didn't love me; only her Momoi and Pap.  Just the kind of sentiment I was looking for a few days before we celebrated the day I gave birth to her.
 
All bitterness aside (kidding), clearly she had the time of her life.
 
Playing with new toys.

Playing in Momoi's makeup.  Clearly not liking the new look.

 Playing Mr. Magoo?
 
Tuesday, they made a visit to my dad's work.  My dad works with a guy that does magic on the side and he just so happened to sense C was in the building and just so happened to have balloons in his pocket.

 
Dog on a leash.  Big hit!

 
After the quick visit it was off to Chuck E Cheese. 


The kid LOVES that place.  So much so she decided to bust a move to show her excitement.
 

 
She was sad to have to return home to us but promises of lot of birthday surprises eased the pain just a tad.
 
Tomorrow is her BIG day and we can't wait to celebrate with her!

No comments: