Friday, March 1, 2013

Looking Up

Obviously Cecilia knew I was talking about her yesterday because girlfriend was all peaches and cream yesterday!  We had a little shopping to do and she was so good and I didn't have to threaten her life once!  It was a good day.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She has been dying to get the small buggy for kids at Kroger.  She asks for it every week and every week we have failed to get it.  Well yesterday things were just going our way because she finally got it and was beside herself.
 
 
She loved pushing it around and putting groceries in her buggy.  She only ran over my heels twice which is better than her daddy. 

 
She even insisted on putting her groceries on the conveyor belt by herself.

 
I tried to help but she kept saying, 'no Mama, I do it!'
 
She is becoming very independent and wanting to do a lot more herself.  It's great and I love watching her grow but it's sad at the same time because that means she is growing up and it is happening all too fast.
 

No comments: