Monday, March 11, 2013

The Weekend

I have a crick in my neck, paint on my hands and I've been dreaming of Tinkerbell stickers all weekend which can only mean I spent too much time hovered over craft projects.  My craft room looked liked this all weekend but I got a lot checked off my to do list!
 
 
C's birthday party is this coming weekend and I was in full craft mode trying to get everything together.  I have no idea why I torture myself and wait so long to do everything but I do it every time.
 
 
It also got me motivated to finish up some other projects that got put on the back burner awhile ago.
 
Wal-Mart cover up with a little bedazzlement.
 
Our weekend wasn't all work.  Thanks to a sneak peek of gorgeous weather, the park was our first stop Saturday morning.
 
 

I push you Mama.

C gets so excited at the park, she's like a pinball bouncing around from thing to another.

 
Later that afternoon, C and I headed to my parents so my Mom and I could make dinner for Alicia and Travis.  Baby Eli came into this world last week and the last thing a new mama needs to worry about is dinner.
 
C helped by doing the dishes.
 
 
We got to visit with Alicia and baby Eli for a little while and he is still as precious as the day he was born!
 
And as with every time change, am I DRAGGING today and vowed the minute I woke up that I was going to bed at 8pm tonight.  Why does 1 hour make me feel like I haven't slept in days?
 

No comments: