Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Ramblings

This weather has been absolutely amazing!  I'm loving not sweating buckets as soon as I walk outside.  And it has allowed me to continue to sit in my car at lunch.
 
 
To some it is a tad odd eating lunch in the car but for me, it gives me 30 minutes of peace away from coworkers and it allows me to thaw out from being so cold in the office.  Seriously, it is a mini getaway some days.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Brent and I got an unexpected date night last Tuesday night.  Nothing fancy, just enjoyed two of our favorites.
 
 
 
 
Yes we went to the froyo place AGAIN.  It wasn't even in our original plan but Brent was needing some dessert and I was not going to deny him.  :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

 
 C wore this shirt the other day to school.  When I picked her up, the first thing she told me was that she needed a brave shirt.  I nodded not having clue as to what she was talking about until she pointed at her shirt and said 'I need a brave shirt, Mama.'  It clicked that she was talking about a Braves shirt.  Apparently one of her teachers is a Braves fan and told her that.  This did not tickle Brent.  However, it thrilled my brother (huge Braves fan) and he noted that she was getting a good education.  :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
This is how our Sunday afternoon started...


 
Of course it was all fun and games until Daddy threw one too many at C's feet then it was all tears and drama.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I'm hanging with this chic today.
 
 
We are a little under the weather and we had a rough night last night so we are heading to the doctor later to see what's going on.

No comments: