Monday, July 1, 2013

Movies, Pool & Rosie

Friday night, I got to mark off an item on our Summer Bucket List- going to the drive-in.
 
 
 
It amazes me that I have lived the majority of my life in a town with a drive-in but only went a handful of times.  I always enjoyed it and I was glad that C loved it.  She did bounce around the car a lot but still enjoyed the movie and managed to cry the WHOLE way home because she wanted to stay.  I've promised several times that we would be back.
 
Sunday after church, C and I headed back to Franklin so we could go swimming at my aunt and uncle's.


It was a little chilly but that didn't stop us from having some fun and getting C used to the water.  For some reason, I have this fear that she is going to have a fear water if she isn't in it enough.  Crazy I know but that's how I think.  Thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case and I do believe we will be making a few more trips to the pool.

 
To end our trip, my friend's brother has a calf that he is having to bottle feed.  His farm isn't far from my aunt and uncle's so we made a little trip to see Rosie.

 
It is extremely odd to call a calf pretty but she is.  And precious.  C has a small obsession with cows and she thought it was pretty cool to see one her size. 
 
We just so happened to go at a perfect time too.

 
C LOVED it!

 
Of all the things she is a little timid of, cows is not one of them.  My Poppy would be so proud of her.
 
Our weekend was just the beginning of all the fun stuff we have planned for this week.

No comments: