Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend

So baby #2 is giving me a run for my money.  I've been sick for what seems like an eternity and have the energy of a slug most days.  My body has gotten so used to it, that most people thinking I'm doing great.  I power through because laying on the couch 24/7 isn't a option and plus we are trying to squeeze in as much fun as we can with C before her world gets rocked.

Our weekend fun included taking C to one of her favorite places, my parent's house.  She got dropped off for a day of jeep cruising and Barbie fun while B and I headed out with friends for an afternoon of floatin.


Ben and Jennifer invited us to go float the river with them on Saturday and we had a blast!  B had never been and he thoroughly enjoyed himself!  It was a very relaxing afternoon even if we had to get out a few times because the water was too low.  ;) 

After floating,since we were kid free, we decided to take advantage of this time and go out for our anniversary.  We ate at Novo Dolce in BG then rented a movie to end our night.

Fun Activity #2

Since we already had to get to C Sunday afternoon in Franklin, I asked my aunt if we could come over to swim.


C is getting a lot better in the water and loves swimming around.  Sadly, her daddy and I aren't as much fun as her friends so she didn't want to swim long.


And no trip out to the farm is complete without a walk to the creek to throw rocks.


C crashed soon after getting in the car and the rest of the night was spent laying around and going to bed early.

No comments: