Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014

I took off the week of Christmas to spend some time with C and to try to lower my stress level.  :)  We'd been so afraid that the baby would come right in the middle of Christmas and we would have to spend Christmas in the hospital.  Thankfully, that did not happen.

C and I spent our time crafting...


 making pizza..


and running errands trying to wrap up a few things before our Christmas festivities started.

To kick off those festivities, we spent Christmas Eve at my parent's having dinner and opening presents with my parents, brother and sister in law.  C racked up and was excited about everything she got.




My sister in law scored big by making her this Hello Kitty blanket.  C started using it immediately and it hasn't left her side since.


After we left my parent's, we went to our church's midnight Christmas service.  It is by far our favorite tradition.

Christmas morning, the 3 of us opened presents and played with all our new toys before my family arrived to have brunch.



My brother and sister in law got C her first sewing machine and C was dying for Aunt Leslie to show her how it worked.


Christmas night we went to my Nanny's to celebrate with my mom's side of the family.



Cute little story.  Right after C opened her last gift, she looked around and said, 'when is my brother going to come?'  I've been telling her that the baby would come after Christmas to give her a timeline every time she asked how much longer.  Guess she took it literally.  :)

We ended the week with a little main/pedi with my mom and sister in law.



C said she wanted to go there every day.  #raisingadiva

Our last Christmas celebration was at my Granny's on the Sunday after Christmas with my dad's family.

Can you tell C is a little smitten with her Aunt Leslie?

With Christmas 2014 in the books, we were all dying for Baby Miller to make his appearance and very anxious to know when that would be.  

No comments: