Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Class of 2028

Last Wednesday night (05-13-15), C graduated Pre-School.  I had been dreading the day for weeks and teared up every time I thought about her leaving her current school.  In the last 5 years, she has made some incredible friends and I can't believe this chapter of her life is about to end.

She, however, couldn't be happier.


I was afraid I would be a complete mess during the graduation but she locked eyes with me in the beginning and I wasn't about to let her see me cry.


The class picked several fun songs to sing and they were absolutely adorable to watch! 


Seeing this about got me.


Not really fair for them to do this.  :)  I swear it felt like she was graduating high school.

All the kids told what they wanted to be when they grow up.  C said she wanted to be a cheerleader.


This came out of left field but several of her friends had the same answer so there ya go.  She tells me she is going to be a builder and a mom.


B and I are so proud of the little girl she is becoming and we can't wait to see what God has planned for her.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow that collage got me too! She's such a beautiful young lady and you look amazing too!