Wednesday, May 6, 2015

School Pictures

We've been at our current daycare for 5 years so we have had 5 years worth of school pictures taken.  I typically ignore the day and last year, I didn't even sign the permission slip for C to get her pictures taken.  She scolded me because she was the ONLY person in her class that didn't get her picture taken.  *insert my major eye roll.*

I have nothing against school pictures but the last 3 times we have had her picture taken at school, every single picture she has this, excuse my language, go to hell look.  One year the look was so hilarious, I bought a package just to show her what a snot she is about pictures.  I was afraid this year would be the same but I signed the permission slip anyway because I didn't need another lecture from a 5 year old.

At first glance, I knew history was about to repeat itself.


I kept flipping and low and behold my daughter smiled and looked so lovely!


Except for that fading tattoo she had on her hand.  A true sign I didn't have high hopes for picture day.

Then I got to Uryah and OH MY PRECIOUS!


That smile.  That pose.  That old man look.

And the last pose my eyes fell on brought me to my knees and made me cry.


I can't even handle this.  I am going to be one hot mess at graduation.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Precious kiddos!

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures!