Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kaci's Adding Another Duck to Her Row

This weekend Brent and I loaded the truck with every possession we own including the baby and hauled it to Muncie, his hometown. I was hosting my sister in law's, Kaci, baby shower. She is due in about 7 weeks and we are all excited about the new arrival.
I used a rubber duck theme and it turned out better than I had imagined. Here are some pictures of the big event...












(notice the ducks floating in the "pond")








Me and Kaci. Doesn't she look fabulous? She is all baby.



At the end of the shower we took a little family photo.


Cecilia did awesome all weekend despite the teething and ear inflections. She made a huge come back on Saturday and it made the whole weekend more enjoyable.
We are all currently pooped and I'm wishing the laundry fairy would come and make all my dreams come true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kacie,
Can't thank you enough for the wonderful shower you gave for Kaci and all by yourself no matter how hard I tried to get you to let me help. Everyone had a wonderful time and are telling others who could not make it what a beautiful job u did.

Cecilia,
OMG, how much you are changing and what an amazing personality you are getting with that beautiful smile and big eyes that just melts my heart. You were a very good girl this weekend even with the teething issues and ear infections. You always have a smile that lights up the room. Grams and paps cannot wait to see you again.

With love to all three of you always and forever.

Mom Miller aka GRAMS

Kaci Miller said...

Thank you again for hosting this shower for me. It was absolutely gorgeous and I know everyone had a wonderful time. Everyone is enjoying all my pictures. I know it was a lot of work for you and Brent to get everything to Indiana and set it all up, take it down, and pack it back up to KY. Bryan and I truly do appreciate it!!!

Cecilia just keeps getting cuter and one of these days I want to make a trip so I can have her all to myself! :) Next time we see you all, we will be welcoming another little girl into this world. I cannot wait!

Thanks again for your continued love and support.

See you soon!
Kaci