Sunday, February 20, 2011

11 Months

11 down and 1 more to go! At 11 months you are VERY mobile and crawl everywhere. I can't get too far without hearing the sound of your hands pounding against the floor trying to get to me at fast as you can!

You're wearing 12 month clothes, size 3 diaper and size 2 shoe. These measurements are by no means accurate but you weight around 22 lbs and are about 29 inches long.



You are getting really good on your feet. You can stand for a few seconds without holding on to anything and can catch yourself when you start to fall. I'm starting to notice that you are trying to raise up from sitting by yourself because I catch you in the downward dog yoga position a lot! I usually hear you yelling when you get stuck.

We feed you only table food now and you drink whole milk. You are a good eater and there hasn't been anything that you won't eat and you beg for more after it's gone!




You are into everything and I find your markings all over the house!




For some reason playing with you breathing machine medicines is your favorite. About as soon as I put it all back you are crawling right back to throw it all out again. I finally moved it out of reach but then you just pulled all the cookbooks out.

You are interacting more with Colt these days. You think he is hilarious and laugh at him when he runs away from you. You think it is a game and he is simply trying to save himself!




You all have regular standoffs with you always losing and running after him! He is getting a little better about you touching him but he still isn't so sure you won't pull his hair.

You have 1 small front tooth stilling trying to fully come in but I see no signs of any others. It clearly doesn't slow you down in the eating department. You attach food like you have a mouth full!

You shake you head for no when you don't want something and even when you know you aren't supposed to do something you shake your head no then do it. There are a few pictures at your level that you like to go to. You will look at me and shake your head no then try to grab them.

You haven't really added any need words to your vocabulary but you are trying to say more by yelling 'mmm-uh' and you are either trying to say nanny or banana. I haven't figured out which yet but you say it often.

I'm gearing up for an emotional month counting down the days until your birthday but hopefully with all that we have going on I will be too distracted to really comprehend that you are almost 1!

Gee, Daddy and I love you very much and love the way you have turned this house upside down! Our lives are forever changed because of you and we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: