Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Another Day

Brent and I brought home the pharmacy Friday night...

but that's what happens when you have a baby with a busted eardrum and when her "asthma like symptoms" come back.

I have never know anyone personally who has had a busted eardrum. Leave it to my child to be the overachiever and go big or go home. Dude! Of course, it's treated just like an ear infection with the added bonus of having to dig out the drainage. AWESOME! Ever put peroxide in a baby's ear? Try it. They LOVE it!

We're talking tubes at some point this year. Her pediatrician thinks later on and I'm saying now. Breathing treatments 3 times a day and an ear infection every time she has a runny nose is no quality of life for a baby.

Thankfully, as usual, she is taking it like a champ and acts normal other than being clingy to me and the occasional whining.
This weekend there have been lots of good naps...
which allowed me to work on her Valentine's Day cards for school.


I'm overly excited about Valentine's Day because I LOVED having parties in school and decorating a box and making the cards. Now that Cecilia is here all that loveliness is coming back! She will be the kid with the over the top box complete with feathers, sparkles, and whatever else we have laying around the house at that time!

And even though I have spent yet another weekend looking at these 4 walls (this time not getting out ONCE!!!!) we have had a good time with one another.

We've played...



watched a few movies and I think I said 'no ma'am' a million times!


What is it with kids and knobs? She is obsessed with the bottom drawer! And if I said 'no' 5 times I said it 100 for her not to mess with the drawer. Not that there is anything harmful in there I just don't want her used to pulling knobs.
Needless to say she was SUPER excited to see her daddy when he got home from work!
It's been just another day in the life of the Millers.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Poor Cecilia! Layla had 3 sets of tubes before turning 3 but it always helped! She's doing great, well besides the fact that she is stubborn as they come and we are all just living in her world, ha!