Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Season of Pampering

Back in the fall my mom got me a gift certificate to a local spa as an early Christmas gift. I had to choose 3 different treatments from a menu of options.


I planned out my appointments so that I had one a month. It was wonderful!



I have LOVED every minute of my "me time" and it was much needed! I even managed to cash in 2 other gift certificates for a manicure and a massage.


The massage was a baby shower gift I got from my cousins and let me tell you...WORTH EVERY PENNY THEY SPENT!



I've never had a massage other than the mini ones they give you during a facial. I wasn't sure what to expect but it didn't take me long to lay back and relax. I think she rubbed every inch of my body that was legally possible. I'm glad I remembered to trim my toenails and shave my legs. And lucky for the both of us I worn my good Christian girl panties. That could have been embarrassing!


She did a wonderful job and I will be sending Brent to massage therapy school tomorrow.

No comments: