Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweet Baby

At the crack of dawn this morning, my friend, Abby, welcomed her new baby boy to the world.  John Patrick was a tad early but doing fabulous!  He is sooo sweet, adorable, precious, tiny and I loved getting to hold and rock him!  I would love to show a picture but I don't show pictures before mamas have their chance to share their new love.

On the way home I thought about how precious newborns are and was in new baby mood.  Then I walked in the house to toys from wall to wall and a wild child!  I then made a mental note to call my doctor about getting my tubes tied!  Just kidding!  Or am I?

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

oh whatever! I still remember your sweet new baby...holding her on top of my large baby bump! I thought she was the prettiest, sweetest little thing I'd ever seen! You'll cave one of these days after you get tired of hearing people say "isn't it about time for a new one?"...that is just really starting to annoy me!! ha!