Monday, March 19, 2012

We Celebrated

Tomorrow is a big day for us.  Our baby Cecilia turns 2 and to commemorate, we threw her a birthday party on Saturday.  Minnie Mouse style of course.


Minnie was everywhere.


Red white polka dots where everywhere.






My mom made the 3 below wreaths which turned out great!  I LOVED the Minnie head.  I tried to convince them to keep it up all the time.





 

The birthday girl looking oh so very happy.  NOT!  Nap was cut WAY too short and she wasn't too happy at the beginning but quickly got over it.  (Not sure why her bow is in the center of her head?)


She received a ton of Minnie Mouse toys and accessories.  Who know there was so much Minnie stuff.


The house was full but that's a good thing.  That means I have one very loved little girl.

And no party is complete without a cupcake..



We've had several this weekend!
The party turned out just the way I had planned.  We had lots of fun and it was such a nice day out.

A HUGE thanks to my parents who once again allowed me to have the party at their house and for all their help.  I am a hard woman to please and I'm a little lot bossy but luckily they don't hold it against me.  Of course, how could they?  They raised me.  :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We can't hold it against you because we love you! :) Princess!