Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

I love when Cecilia's school has dress up days.  I love getting outfits together for her to wear on whatever day they have deemed it.  Yesterday, they had Wacky Wednesday in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday tomorrow.  They were supposed to wear mismatched clothes, crazy hat/hair or whatever we thought would be wacky.

This is what we came up with...


I forgot to tell Brent to take a picture of her before they left for school but luckily she was in the mood to model (well sort of) when I got home from work.


Brent HATED the big flower but Cecilia loved it!  I didn't even ask her to put it back on for the picture; she just did.  Brent is not a big fan of the dress up days mainly because I sometimes go super overboard but I think it's fun for the kids.  I now wish I hadn't been too cool (or so I thought) to dress up when I was in school.

No comments: