Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Love Deals

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon You Love Deals through another blog.  They offer 4 items for an extended period of time at a ridiculously low price.  At the time, I was looking for a bag that could be a purse/diaper combo.  I'm a big purse person so lugging around a huge purse stuffed with crap I really don't need, a diaper bag and a 30 lbs toddler gets heavy at times.  So when this little beauty popped up on You Love Deals, I ordered it.



It has 2 large compartments (one for C and one for me), a zipper compartment in the middle and pockets on the inside for cell phone and other important small items.  I took it on our little outing Sunday and it worked great as a purse/diaper bag.  I was able put a few diapers, wipes, sippy cup, a few snacks, my camera, wallet, phone, keys and a few other small items in there.  It wasn't heavy and I LOVED not carrying 2 bags.  The best part...it was only 30 bucks and that includes the $2 shipping they charged! My only complaint is on the site the colors faded from dark grey to white, opposite of this one.  Even though I still like the purse, I wished they had said the colors could vary.

Oh and lets talk about their speedy service.  I placed my order around 2pm on Monday afternoon and the package was at my door Wednesday at 5!  I have NEVER received anything that fast.  Congratulations, You Love Deals, you just gained a new customer!

Look at the new deal that was posted today...


Zebra_clutch

How cute is this little clutch!  I'm trying to rationalize why I would need this.  Because it's cute doesn't seem like a good enough answer when I have a storage box full of them!

No comments: