Monday, August 27, 2012

Recap

We had another weekend of fun activities that kept us busy.

Saturday morning, Cecilia and I had hair appointments.  She was in dire need of getting her mullet cut off.  I can't believe I let it get that bad but I was hoping it would just grow out.  Not so much.
 
I didn't take any before, after or during because she was sitting in my lap while she go her hair cut but you can kind of see the mullet in this picture.
 
 
The after...
 
 
  It looks so much better! It fans out nicely and she still has a few curls. Between the new do and her being fully mostly potty trained, I feel like she is 15.  Too many big girl activities all at once for this mama.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Saturday afternoon, Cecilia was invited to a birthday party for one of her little friends, Grayson.
 
Before the party.
 
 
Grayson's mama did a fabulous job having all kinds of activites for the kids.  There was a playset...



a bounce house...

Sydney totally spotting the camera and coming in for her close up!  :)

 
and cupcakes!
 
 
There was an option to swim but Cecilia perferred the bounce house and playset.
 
She had such a good time and loved playing with the other kids.  This was her on the way home.
 
 
She was not able to function Saturday night so we laid low and tried to recoup from a busy day.
 
Yesterday, we spent the morning at my parent's church, went out to lunch with them and came home for family naptime.  I love me a good nap on Sunday's but they leave me worthless the rest of the day.  I finished a book while Cecilia played around the house and Brent watched ball games.  None of us had much energy to do anything else.

No comments: