Monday, October 1, 2012

Mama, I Do All That?

Yesterday on our way home, C and I were talking about all the things we've done this weekend.  We started with our Friday activities.
 
After school, we had some time to kill before meeting Brent, so we hit up the library.
 
 
She really does enjoy going to the library and LOVES getting to pick out a new movie each time.
 
 
Later we met up with Brent to do a little fall clothes shopping for C and then grabbed dinner for heading to the grocery store.
 
Saturday morning after dropping Colt off at the groomers, C and I grabbed donuts and took them to the park.

 
It was perfect because there weren't a lot of people there yet and the weather was fabulous.


 
She was so excited about the park that she couldn't eat her donuts until we were off running our next errand.

 
I felt like I had conquered the world by noon on Saturday and was ready for some down time.  We capped the night off with popcorn and a movie.

 
Sunday after church, C and I headed to my parent's so Brent could sleep and have some time to chill.  He had inventory at work on Saturday night and didn't get home until 5:45am!
 
We took her to yet another pumpkin patch not too far from my parent's house. 

 
She loved rubbing the animals but her favorite part was the corn pit to play in.

 
We had a hard time dragging her away from the corn.

 
She wouldn't even go out in the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins with Mom and I.  Oh well, she had a big time and its not like we aren't taking her to 2 more pumpkin patches in the next few weeks.  My dad said she is probably going to think pumpkin patches are a part of her everyday life.  Ha!  It is this time of year!
 
So at the end of our conversation on Sunday, Cecilia looked at me and said, 'Mama, I do all that?'  Yes, honey you did.

No comments: