Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

I have to say this year has been one of my favorite Christmases.  Cecilia is at the age where Christmas is really fun for her and we got excited just watching her.
 
Christmas Eve, we had dinner and opened presents at my parent's.






 
 
And we ended the night like always at our church's midnight service.
 
Christmas Day, Cecilia gave Brent and I the gift of sleeping in.  It was greatly appreciated!
 
My parents, brother and sister-in-law came over that morning for breakfast and to watch C open her gifts.



 
She got lots of fun goodies that keep her busy all day.

 
Christmas night, we headed to my Nanny's for more food and presents.





 
We've had lots of fun so far and there is still more to come!  Up next, my Granny's and Brent's family.

No comments: