Monday, January 14, 2013

Fog

I have spent much of last week in a complete fog.  For the first 3 days, I battled a headache so bad that decapitation sounded like a really good idea. 

Wednesday, C was sent home with a high fever so her and I spent much of Wednesday night cuddled up in my bed watching movies.  We still aren't sure what it was but we were thankful it only lasted the night.

Friday night, I came down with whatever funk is going around town and it hit me like a ton bricks.  I spent the majority of my weekend on the couch curled up in a blanket which wasn't too bad since it rained all weekend.

I had a few highlights despite my miserable week.  1.  I have been doing some serious online shopping for our upcoming family vacation with Brent's family.  I have found some crazy deals on clothes for C and I.  The only downfall is that I'm in search of a bathing suit for me.  It has been a while since I have graced the public with all this goodness but I'm pretty sure muffin tops aren't in this year.  :(  So I will spend the next few months trying on suits that will leave me feeling depressed and wishing I was more motivated to workout.

2.  My Niners won Saturday and I was able to do a little trash talking to my brother-in-law's girlfriend who eats, sleeps and breaths all things Packers.

3.  My mom is finally home and we were able to visit for a bit Saturday night.  It sounded like she had a good trip and I'm excited to hear more when my brain can actually function normally and process information.

I'm hoping the funk will pass soon because I have list of craft projects for an upcoming baby shower that won't make themselves and a house that is begging for a cleaning.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Let me know if you need any help with your shower to do list! We might need to get together one day and make our projects together! :)

Feel better!